Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a primary Quality Assurance resource in support of production for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Design and implement methods of process controls, process improvement, testing and inspection for the manufacturing processes.
- Assist in process certification
- Support new product development (includes PPAP documentation).
- Understand and communicate customer specifications
- Develop, execute and analyze quality reporting measures
- Participate in internal and external quality audits, process audits,5s activities
- May compile, write and deliver training material on quality standards and activities.
- Support the Quality Management Systems(IS09001 and ISO14001)
- Support and develop measurement systems analysis.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering or technical degree (or associates degree in these fields plus minimum 4 years industrial experience.
Submit resumes to Carolyn Durham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our Staffing Specialist to review your skills! (706) 722-1265 or
contact the Recruiters listed below.
Looking for a Job?
Look no further, as new job openings are received daily, we will match your skills to the best client available.
Send Resumes to: